Monday, February 13, 2012

Recently I was reading a blog and came across an exciting opportunity and I want to invite some of you to have the same opportunity. I have decided to take part in a book exchange and I think it is going to be a lot of fun for Ryson and we will get some wonderful reading material out of it. Besides who doesn't love getting mail, especially at the age of 3. The process is simple. I need 6 friends to participate in this with me. The concept behind it is great. Your children will get to expand their library by the simplicity of sending another child a book. Email me if you are interested and I will get you all the information! Hope some of you will take part in this because I think the kids are all going to love it!

Smile because it will make someone else's day...

1 comment:

  1. Cool! You may also want to look at Dolly Parton's Imagination Library program. They'll send your kid a free book each month until age 5... We did it with the twins and got some very cool books. http://imaginationlibrary.com/

    ReplyDelete