Friday, January 13, 2012

I am trying so hard to get caught up on my blogging since I started this blog. I am new at it so I am still working at it but anyways, I have dedicated today to a few blog post just so I can get caught up. Time has flown by but it has been so much fun. Ryson is now 3. He had his birthday November 7th and was so excited about it all. We counted down to the actual day, got excited about his party at daddy's, had the family to my house to celebrate him turning 3 AND had a big birthday party. Ryson loved all celebrations and is already wanting it to be his 4th birthday. Here are some pictures from the special event. It brings tears to my eyes that I can still remember laying in the hospital waiting for his arrival and now he is 3.






We had so much fun celebrating Ryson's birthday. It's always so much fun to have everyone together in one place. Ryson loves playing with all the kiddos and opening all his presents. More importantly we just feel so lucky to have so many great friends and family that are always there each year with us as he grows a year older to celebrate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment