Monday, November 28, 2011

It's that time of year...


There is so much that I love about this time of year!! My list could go on for days but one of my all time favorites is taking pictures for the Christmas card, picking out the card and then waiting patiently until it arrives in the mail! This year I feel to be a little behind on things. I usually already have my pictures picked out, cards picked out and about ready to order them...NOT THIS YEAR!! With that said, tonight I attempted to take pictures of Ryson that could be possibilities to use as Christmas cards. We may or may not have convinced him that Elfred( our little Elf) wouldn't report to Santa tonight if he didn't take pictures. Yes I know, this is wrong in so many ways but sometimes you have no other choice!

As I wonder which picture I will use for my card I also must decide which card to use!! I was lucky enough to order from www.tinyprints.com last year and am so excited to be able to do the same this year. The quality of the pictures were wonderful, the turn around time was great and I just absolutely love all of their cards that I have to pick from ;-)If you haven't looked at their cards just head over here http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm You will have a hard time NOT ordering from them!! Now, I need some help...which card shall I use this year! I have picked out a few of my favorites but I just need a little help deciding.









I know that no matter which card I pick, Ryson is going to look adorable on any of them. The problem is I want them all but there is always next year for more ;) Don't forget to head over to http://www.tinyprints.com/shop/picture-christmas-cards.htm and check out all the fun and pretty cards they have! You won't be disappointed!!

HAPPY CARD SHOPPING ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one. Are you getting a promotional fee from them LOL!

    ReplyDelete