Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pirates, Princesses and More

I have so much catching up to do. We have been so busy with the holidays that I have not had time to blog so I have a little extra time right now, which may or may not take us all the way back to Halloween ;) Yes I know that was a long time ago but we had tons of fun celebrating so I must share. This year I thought it would be fun to host a Halloween party with all of our closest friends and the kiddies and I am so glad I did. Everyone had such a good time and I even stressed out just a little getting things together ;) It was a great turn out with tons of little scary people running around and lots of big kids in their costumes too. We had a great turn out with about 14 kids and 20+ adults. Other then seeing all the little ones running around playing, my favorite party was making all the food. I really enjoyed getting creative and doing funny and scary foods for everyone to eat. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did making the food...and yes it was eadible ;)




Delicious worm burgers

Ghost Pretzels, Pumpkin Cookies and Ghost Cookies

Dirt Cup

Not so yummy candy corn

Scary Teeth

Mummy Dogs


Thanks Leigh Ann for the pumpkin pizza


Pumpkin Cake

I can't wait for next year. I have so many ideas of different food to make and ways to get very creative with making kid friendly Halloween food. Until then I will continue using Pinterest to find some great ideas ;)


Tinkerbell came to play with us


The policeman on duty


The beautiful candy corn witch Olivia


Avery and Ryson looking so serious( probably the two least serious kids I know)

Precious little Drake came to visit us ;)


Costume Change


Addison and Ryson taking a little break


Hope everyone had a great Halloween and had so much fun dressing up and acting silly ;) I know my little guy sure enjoyed Halloween this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment