Saturday, October 1, 2011

My latest obsession...

I hate to admit but I haven't had an addiction, obsession, or new found love like this in a few years. Pretty much since the Iphone came out! However, over the last two months I have found myself glued to the website, constantly on it, and even trying out new things from it! The best thing about it is that I NEVER get bored with it. Oh and did I mention it is VERY USEFUL!!! So if you are reading this and you have absolutely no clue what I am talking about then you must go check it out. You will soon understand what I am talking about if you just give it 30 minutes to get a good understanding of it. www.pinterest.com

Pinterest is the newest and latest addiction of many women. You have the pleasure of pinning anything from scrumptous food to DIYcrafts to clothes and much more! It is fabulous though because you can create boards, pin something and come back months from now and recreate your ideas!! I have so many Christmas ideas that I can't wait to do! I think my favorite board is my D-LISH food! I have enjoyed getting some great recipes (most of which I have yet to make) but I do have intentions of making them and then some very yummy treats for the guy!! With that said.... GO CHECK IT OUT... Below are some of the things I have made...minus the oreo cake pops, oreo cupcakes, and chocolate chip cake pie. I was too excited to eat them and forgot to take a picture ;-)

Lasagna Rolls.  I love making these!

Yarn Wreath...This took me 5 hours but I still love it ;)

Scary spider cupcake

My wonderful helper and snacker through it all!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! ~Stay Warm~

No comments:

Post a Comment